Sunday, June 13, 2010

where oh where have manners gone?

i swear, there are no such things as manners anymore. if you walk into a store, and hear, "hi, how are you today?" you don't just look at me and keep walking. the use of eye contact means that you heard me but you are THAT MUCH of a bitch to just ignore me straight to my face. it's not that hard to say even "hi" back to me. but no. nothing. just a glance to show me that you are blatantly disregarding what i said and moving on with your obviously superior life. i work in a VERY small store, asshole. i will remember you ignored me and when you come up to the register and i just so happen to forget your coupon that you threw at me, remember that you asked for this. and if you don't catch it, hah, it's more that you have to pay, and in my mind, revenge/karma has been brought upon you. and if your cheap ass does happen to catch it, well, you have to spend an extra ten minutes with the cashier you pissed of the moment you walked in the door (literally) so i can fix the 'mistake' with a smug smile plastered on my face. i don't mind redoing the sale. it's my job to stand at the cash register. you, however, oh mighty bitch, obviously have a lot more to do, judging by the way you keep glaring at your watch and back at me, and tapping your foot obnoxiously. oh, am i taking too long for you? SAY HI NEXT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment